The focus in the production line of Multipowders S.A. is the production of thermoplastic powders mainly for rotational molding .
Rotational molding thermoplastic powders of linear medium density polyethylene mainly suitable for rotational applications and products. MULTIPOWDERS S.A. manufactures materials with good flow, impact resistance, toughness and environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR).
All powders are made from Prime Virgin Grades. We use polymers manufactured by the major global polymer producers.
All the grades meet the EU high standards and requirements.
The colours we use are of hot melt compounded in high performance extruders constructed from a leading company. Thus, we achieve uniform dispersion of pigments and additives in the resin. Additionally this enhances the UV stability of the polymer. It also prevents colour variation form product to product, pigment migration and pigment wipe off.
Rotomolding powders most common Applications
- Calf hutches
- Cool boxes
- Feed carts
- Flower pots
- Fuel tanks
- Kayaks – Canoe
- Outdoor toys
- Pallets and material handling
- Septic tanks
- Vending machines
- Water and chemical tanks
- MULTIPOWDERS S.A. is a leading provider of Rotomolding Materials in Europe.
- The production site – factory of apprx. 3.000 m2. was built in two stages. The first part in early 2000, while the second part completed in 2006. Has three production lines and the machinery from leading EU manufacturing company.
- MULTIPOWDERS S.A. offices are located in Athens, Greece.
- MULTIPOWDERS S.A. production plant is at Inofita-Viotias, 54 km North of Athens by the Athens – Thessaloniki National Road.
- Colors and materials are available in a wide range.
- Multipowders’ aim in a long term collaboration with the customers, based on the long term consistent quality of the materials & services.